Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BRODY WILLIAM MEYER

It has been a while since my last post, but since then....Brody has arrived after 14 hours of labor!! He made his debut at 8:35pm on Tuesday, September 8, 2009, weighing in at 7lbs 8oz and was 19 1/4 inches long! On that very special day, my whole world changed! I have never felt so many different emotions all at once in my life. I thought my life was complete until the moment I saw his face. It was the best day of my life so far! I can't even begin to explain how I felt when our son entered this world. He was so bright eyed and alert, it made my heart melt instantly. We were in the hospital for 2 days before coming back home to introduce Brody to his sister/puppy, Rylee. Ry wasn't real sure about him at first, but now they are the best of friends. Here are some pictures of the Brod-ster!






1 comment: